Forum marketing is a fantastic way to find fresh MLM leads as they are a goldmine of MLM opportunity seekers looking for a home business. However, there is a right and a wrong way to engage in forum marketing. The wrong way is by purposely marketing your business opportunity or products as your primary goal. As the attention to spamming rises, such activity will result in you being removed from the forum, impacting your home business lead generation results. It doesn’t warrant it.
Providing worthwhile feedback is the right way to do it. Provide potential business partners with worthy comments in relation to their questions. You should become active in a conversation first, then move to providing a link to your website.
In order to create a MLM lead list it’s a requirement to have an informative website that offers something enticing or educating in return for their contact details e.g. a marketing system that will assist them in their business, home business lead generation tips etc. This method increases your fresh MLM leads consistently.
When deciding which forums to join, think outside the box! They don’t only need to be the obvious sites where MLM opportunity seekers are searching. Look for forums related to your hobbies or interests. This will allow you to contribute with authenticity and build relationships prior to you promoting your business to acquire home business leads.
FORUM MARKETING CHEAT SHEET FOR BUILDING A QUALITY MLM LEAD LIST
- Have a catchy signature on your profile that generates curiosity. This improves your probability of engaging a MLM opportunity seeker that wishes to find out more. E.g. “It’s a diamond field on the internet. Are you making good money with the web?” Include two links in your signature if possible – one that goes to your self-branded lead capture page and the other to your primary business.
- Don’t spam the forum by consciously pitching your business opportunity! Build discussions and relationships first, building your MLM lead list will follow.
- Add value, motivate and educate others. MLM opportunity seekers will admire you more and distinguish you as a leader in your business.
- Be certain you are giving correct comments. If you aren’t absolutely certain about your answer, research it first. This will improve your credibility.
- It’s greatly encouraged that you steer your home business leads to a self-branded website (improves the sign-up rate of fresh MLM leads), as an alternative to a replicated company website. It’s also good advise to implement personalized auto-responders to retain a more qualified MLM lead list. This approach portrays you as a professional leader causing your prospect to establish a good first impression of your business.
The fundamentals to forum marketing is to stay consistent and become part of the community by offering credible feedback. This will allow you to generate hundreds of posts on a range of topics, all with your links in your signature files. It’s a ideal opportunity to build relationships with MLM opportunity seekers and develop a targeted MLM lead list. I can’t recommend it enough!